Delivering transparency and building trust with consumers requires new business capabilities – provided by SAP’s consumer products portfolio that supports the Intelligent Enterprise.
- Map the personalized digital consumer experience to understand consumer needs and desires;
- Partner with service providers to deliver comprehensive, branded experiences based on imperatives such as sustainability.
- Apply available capacity with co-manufacturing partners to manage demand at minimal cost and resource consumption;
- Create a network of distributed manufacturing capability, including through 3D-printing capabilities.
- Develop and manage partnerships with providers in a logistics business network to fulfill orders directly to the consumer;
- Cover complex fulfillment, transportation, and storage needs through cross-company and third-party logistics networks (distributed order fulfillment).
- Partner on opportunities for cobranding, shared experiences, and technology-enabled personalization.
Sales and service
- Improve the consumer experience through value- added service delivery enhanced by partner content;
- Provide consumer delivery excellence through last-mile logistics providers.
- Accelerate order fulfillment across geographies through a flexible supplier network and orchestrate service delivery from partner organizations;
- Gather supplier information from hundreds of thousands of sources, and quickly analyze with in- memory technology to ensure availability.